Friday, January 21, 2011

My Pictoral History of 2011

Happy New Year! Instead of a resolution this year, I am going to challenge myself. I am going to test my creativity and motivation. My challenge is simple: Take one photo everyday.

I have been contemplating this for a long time now. My friend and co-worker, Rhonda, showed me Wendy Perry's 'Project 365' last year. www.takingsnapshots.squarespace.com/project-365

It was fun and inspiring to follow, and she is doing it again this year. Hooray!

I would like, most of all, to tear a little piece of everyday and save it to remember my son's first year with us.

I will do this! Today, my very first day, I am excited to see and later remember the rainy days, the birds on a wire and the way Gil's eyes light up with each and every smile.

I hope you follow me in my journey all year to make this one as wonderful and memorable as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment