Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 119

The wise words of Dwight Shrute:
"What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son, and he's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadaro. She's been waiting for me all these years, she's never taken another lover. I don't care, I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier."

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the much-needed laugh today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, so excellent !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this picture were for sale in a cool little shop somewhere... I'd put the "sold" sign on it !!! A favorite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peg! ...and I am sure you appreciated the wise workds of Mr. Schrute!

    ReplyDelete