Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Inspiration Made Me Do It

From time to time some days, I get spurts of inspiration that is spontaneous, and sometimes not. Since I am preggers, these moments usually make me well up and text something loving to my hubby or look at wedding pictures, or something sappy like that. I have been needing another black and white print for my collage and then BAM! The stars aligned, and with a pop and a fizz, I had and idea for a new wall hanging (or two).


It's so simple. 


First, I pinned this:
Source: etsy.com via Beth on Pinterest


I love it, but I wanted my own personal message. I thought and I thought. After a few brief minutes, some hand wringing and beard stroking (hey, I am pregnant, hair is everywhere) I got it! 


Back story:
My hubby and I hung out all the time when we were kids, and it was one of the fondest memories that I had. I couldn't have imagined "dating" him. At the time, I thought he was my buddy, how could I kiss him? Time went on and we drifted apart, and I missed him. I wished for him. I...loved him? So basically, I have loved him most of my life. Real love. Love that sometimes you hate that you are in, and sometimes wonder why you got so lucky. 


I jumped on AutoCAD and typed away...


Then I cut...


Then I was happy! 


I printed on recycled scrap paper too! 

..and I can never forget my littlest inspiration 




4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,

    Thats what life's all about Memories
    glad your having fun.

    Bye 4 now, Stu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so sweet when the memories are. We hope to make our home reflective of us, and what we love. Thanks for visiting. Have a nice day, Stu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I like the last picture, too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It was simple once I had the idea in my head. Nate liked it too! :)

    ReplyDelete